How to use UV LED lamp for nails?
Apply a thin layer of UV Base Coat and Cure under 14 Day Manicure UV Lamp for 2 minutes (30 seconds with LED lamp). Nails will still feel wet at this stage but you do not need to dry for more than 2 minutes. If polish starts to bubble/crinkle this means you have applied the base coat on too heavily. Seal top of nail by lightly running the brush across the top of the nail.
Apply a thin layer Manicure UV Colour Coat
Cure each coat under lamp for 2 minutes. Seal top of nail by lightly running the brush across the top of the nail. If polish starts to bubble you have applied the polish too heavy. The secret is to do very thin layers.
Apply a thin layer of Manicure UV Top Coat. Cure under UV Lamp for 2 minutes. Seal top of nail by lightly running the brush across the top of the nail
Apply a thin layer of Manicure UV Top Coat. Cure under UV Lamp for 2 minutes. Seal top of nail by lightly running the brush across the top of the nail.
What will effect the lasting time of nail polish?
1. The use of primer
2. After filing nails, do not use any other nail oil products
3. Remember to apply the colour coat thinly
4. Labor intensity will also affect the lasting time. For example, if hands are usually used to wash or scratch things, that will decrease the lasting time adversely
5. Nature of the nails, nail gel polish lasts longer on thicker and harder nails
How to remove nail gel?
1. Place hands in a bowl with remover for approx. 10 minutes. Polish will start to crumble.
2. Gently slide off using a steel cuticle pusher.
3. For easy removal from toes, soak a cotton ball in Remover and place on nail. Wrap nail in tin foil. Wait 10 minutes and gently slide off using a steel cuticle pusher.
4. Keep nails and cuticles moisturised with nail cuticle oil
How to create effortless waves for short hair?
1. Start with your favourite heat protectant.
2. Clip half your hair up.
3. Curl sections of hair away from your face.
4. Hold each curl for a few seconds and then release
5. Let down the clip, and finish curling.
What is the Side effects of hair straighter?
The actual effect of the chemicals and the dryers is that they make the hair dry and that makes it brittle. The hair can get extremely damaged and in some cases they get burnt also. The negative effects that occur are relatively much higher than the other styling done to your hair.
If you are choosing hair straightening process done at home, select the dryer or the straightener that is based on ionic systems. The main reason is that their heating surface is non-sticky and causes less damage to the hair.
What should we apply before hair straightening?
1. Choose the right straightener according your hair
2.Don’t forget to use a hair spray
3. Set the temperature righ
4. Want a little bend in the tip of your hair
5. Want voluminous hair on the crown
6. Surprise! You can even curl your hair with a hair
7. Wish to crimp your hair
How to choose mirror for bathroom?
1. Settle on a Layout
2. Determine the Number of Sinks
3. Choose the Style
4. Find the Right Countertop
5. Pick the Type of Sink
6. Fixtures, Fixtures and More Fixtures
How often do I have to shave or how often do I have to wax?
1. Shaving is a nonpermanent hair removal method because it only cuts the hair off at the skin surface. So depending on how fast your hair grows, you may find yourself needing to shave again in anywhere between 2 to 4 days.
2. However, the upside to shaving is that you can shave at any time, no matter how much hair has grown back in.
3. Waxing is considered to be a semipermanent hair removal method because it removes the hair from the root. This allows you to be hair free for longer than shaving, but it can again vary with how quickly your hair grows. You could be hairless between 1 to 2 weeks before new hair growth comes in.
4. However, you’ll need to wait for the new hairs to be about 1 / 4 inch long before you can wax again. This is because wax does not grab hairs that are shorter than this and it is hard to get good results.